Comfort Inn Gold Coast
Ocean City, MD 21842
Today's Instant Deal
When you spend $30 or more
One coupon per table per day
Not valid on carry-outs or with other coupons
Valid at North Ocean City location only
To claim this deal, enter your email below and tap the "Claim" button.
Your deal will be emailed to this address.
The Instant Deal has been sent to your email.
- Please enter a valid Email Address.
Ocean City Events
Check-In 4:00 pm
Check-Out 11:00 am
- Sundeck overlooking the scenic bay
- Year - round enclosed heated pool and jacuzzi (Closed at this time) sundeck is open
- Guest laundry on 1st floor
- Free WiFi
- 49" HDTV
- 24 hour convenience store in the hotel lobby
- Denny's Restaurant
- Rollaway beds $20 per night plus tax and cribs available at no charge, contact the front desk
- Fitness Center Closed at this time
Enclosed Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
Closed at this time
Open from 7am to 10 pm
No food or drink allowed at any time
Convenience Store In Lobby
Open 24 hours daily.
Closed at this time
The Management and Staff of our Comfort Inn would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Ocean City. We hope you will find everything to your satisfaction.
This hotel is managed by the Jackson Hotel Management of Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Our objective is to provide upscale, reasonably priced accommodations to the consumer of the new millennium.
This property features beautifully appointed guest rooms with a variety of views as well as king sized rooms with their own whirlpools.
Our staff is accommodating and energetic and will assist you in whatever aspect needed to make your stay the best ever.
We hope this directory will assist in making your stay an enjoyable one. Please feel free to let us know if we can be of further service to you.
The Management and Staff
Let us be your home away from home.
Hotel Layout Map
Airline Information Touch 601
American Airlines____________________________________ 9 + 1 + 800-433-7300
British Airways______________________________________ 9 + 1 + 800-247-9297
Piedmont Airlines____________________________________ 9 + 410– 742 –4190
Southwest Airlines____________________________________ 9 + 1 + 800–43 –9792
United Airlines_______________________________________ 9 + 1 + 800–241–6522
OC Municipal Airport________________________________ 9 + 410–213–2471
Salisbury/OC/Regional Airport_________________________ 9 + 410–548–4827
Avis______________________________________________ 9 + 410–742–8566
Enterprise_________________________________________ 9 + 410–213–0886
Hertz_____________________________________________9 + 410–749–2235
OC Transportation Dept. ___________________________9 + 410–723–1606
Greyhound Bus Lines______________________________ 9 + 800– 231–2222
Shore Transit_____________________________________ 9 + 443–260–2300
DART Bus_______________________________________ 9 + 800-652-3278
Cashier Touch 601
Located at the Front Desk
Check Out Time
Prior to 11:00am.
See section of this directory
“Choices” Lobby Store Touch 600
Featuring food, snacks, drinks, health and beauty products, or anything else you may need. Located in the Lobby. Open 24 hours.
Conventions and Group Sales Touch 605 or 606
For arrangements and information call our sales office during business hours. Business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
OC Convention Center ___________________________________ 9 + 410–289-2800
Cribs and Rollaways Touch 601
Call the Front Desk
Atlantic General Hospital_________________________________9 + 410-641-1100
Atlantic ImmediCare 10th Street___________________________9 + 410-289-0065
75th Street Medical Center_______________________________9 + 410-524-0075
Emergency Touch 0
Fax And Copier
Located at the Front Desk and available 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. The hotel fax number is 410-524-8255.
The Fitness Room is located on the ground floor and is available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Please contact the Front Desk, if you need toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, razor, shaving cream, sewing kit or shower cap, slippers or green tea.
Golf Courses and Tee Times 855-572-4653
Guest Services Touch 601
Available 24 hours daily.
Ice & Soda Machines
On the second through fifth floors right across from the elevators
The Laundry Room is located on the 1 st floor and is available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Coast to Coast Limo & Sedan Service ________________________ 9 + 410 -723-5466
Touch 9 + Area Code then number desired
Local Telephone Information
Touch 9 then 411.
Long Distance Calls
Long Distance Calls_________________________ Touch 9 + 1 + Area Code + Number
For Collect Calls ___________________________________ Touch 9 + 0 + Number
Credit Card Calls ________________________ 9 + 0 + Number + Credit Card Number
Lost & Found Touch 601
Mail & Messages Touch 601
Postage sold at Front Desk 24 hours daily
Fox Theaters, next door to hotel____________________________ 9 + 410–213-1505
Sun & Surf Theater, 144 th_________________________________ 9 + 410-250-1500
Complimentary newspapers are available at the Front Desk.
Pool & Spa
Open daily 7:00am to 10:00pm. Towels available at pool.
Restaurant Touch 620
Denny’s Restaurant located on 1st floor. Open 24 hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room to Room Calls Touch Room Number
Safe Deposit Boxes
Located at Front Desk. For your protection leave NO valuables or money in your room.
Sales Office Touch 605 or 606
Security Touch 601 or “0” for Operator
Gold Coast Mall, located next to hotel______________________ 9 + 410-524-9000
Tanger Outlets Ocean City_______________________________ 9 + 410-213-7898
Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach __________________________ 9 + 1-866-665-8682
Voice Mail Touch 190
Follow instructions next to the phone.
Wake-Up Calls Touch 0
Action WaterSports________________________________ 9 + 410-524-4769
Advanced Marina__________________________________9 + 410-723-2124
Ayers Creek Adventures + Kayak & Canoe_______________9+ 443-513-0889
Splash Mountain Water Park_________________________9 + 410-289-6962
The hotel is protected by the most up-to-date fire prevention devices and alarm systems. Please make yourself aware of the emergency procedures listed here to further enhance your safety and security.
- Locate two exits nearest your room. Be sure they are unlocked and unblocked. Then count the doors between your room and exits so you’ll have a reference point if it’s smoky or dark.
- When you hear an alarm, ACT, don’t simply investigate.
- If the fire is in your room, get out and close the door. Alert your neighbors. Ounce out, report the fire.
- If the fire is not in your room, leave if you can. First, feel the door. If it is cool, open it slowly and go to the nearest exit. Crawl if there is smoke. Fresher air will be at the floor. Take your keys so you can go back if you can’t use the exits.
- NEVER USE ELEVATORS DURING A FIRE. They could stop at the fire floor.
- If your door is hot, do not open it. Your room may be the safest place to be. Seal all cracks with wet towels. Shut off fans and air conditioners. Signal out your window. Call the fire department and wait to be rescued.
Traveler Safety Tips
- Do not answer the door in a hotel or motel room without verifying who is there. If a person claims to be an employee, call the Front Desk and ask if someone from their staff is supposed to have access to your room and for what purpose.
- When returning to your hotel or motel late in the evening, use the main entrance of the hotel. Be observant and look around before entering parking lots, and before leaving your vehicle.
- Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all of the locking devices provided.
- Do not needlessly display guest room keys in public or carelessly leave them on restaurant tables, at the swimming pool, or other places where they may be stolen.
- Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Do not invite strangers to your room for any reason.
- Place all valuables in the hotel or motel safe deposit box.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Check to see that any sliding glass doors or windows and any connecting room doors are locked.
- If you are traveling with children, provide adult supervision at all times.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observations to the management.
The OC Bus
Ride with us on Ocean City’s municipal buses that travel along Coastal Highway. Our buses are safe, clean, reliable, and convenient. A $3 Ride-All-Day pass allows you to ride from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. the next morning. Our friendly and knowledgeable drivers will be glad to take you down to our South Division Street Transit Center or to the North end Transit Center or anywhere in-between. Don’t forget, with your $3 pass, you can transfer to one of our Park & Ride buses at no additional cost and go to our beautiful West Ocean City Park & Ride Facility. Please review the Park n Ride “Beach Bus” section for additional information regarding its operating schedule. The Park & Ride Facility is also a connection point for Shore Transit. All Ocean City buses are handicap accessible. If a vehicle lift/ramp and securement area can accommodate a mobility device Ocean City Transportation will transport the device (and user).
Buses depart from the depots on the following time schedule below
COASTAL HIGHWAY BEACH BUSES – South Division Street Transit Station to/from 144th Street Transit Station.
Standard Fare: $3 Ride-All-Day. Exact cash fare required or use of pre-paid photo ID General Bus Pass obtained from City Hall.
Half Fare ($1.50 Ride-All-Day): Senior Citizens age 65 and over, Disabled Persons, Medicare card holders and Ocean City Non-Resident Senior Bus Pass holders. Proof of eligibility may be required. Exact cash fare required, or use of pre-paid photo ID General Bus Pass obtained from City Hall.
Free: Children 42 inches in height and under, ADA Certified Disabled card holders and Ocean City Resident Senior Bus Pass holders. Proof of eligibility may be required.
Hospitality Golf & Sales is the oldest golf and group packager in Ocean City, MD. Golf accommodations at over 20 world-class championship courses. All golf packages include cart fees, preferred tee times and taxes.
A Golfer's Dream Come True!
We love golfers, here's why golfers love us...
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Custom golf and widow packages available
- Complimentary Hospitality Room if available
- Meal packages available
The finest courses...
- Atlantic Golf at Queenstown
- Bayside Resort
- Baywood Greens
- Bear Trap Dunes
- Eagle's Landing
- Easton Club
- Glen Riddle (Man O'War and War Admiral)
- Heritage Shores
- Hog's Neck
- Hooper's Landing
- Lighthouse Sound
- Nutter's Crossing
- Ocean City Golf Club (Newport Bay and Seaside)
- Ocean Resorts
- River Marsh
- River Run
- Rookery (North and South)
- Rum Pointe
The finest accomodations...
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- King whirlpool rooms available
- Denny's 24-hour restaurant
- 24-hour convenience store in lobby
- Refigerator, microwave, coffee maker and 49" Flat Screen TV
Call our golf staff to arrange your next outing (855)-572-4653
Comfort Inn Gold Coast, Ocean City, Maryland